This three-day intensive course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement information security controls from all the areas of ISO/IEC 27002. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers or consultants wanting to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the information security or conformity in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Security Audit function
- To understand the implementation of an ISMS
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques related to an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/IEC 27002